The BETTEReHEALTH project invites eHealth startups based on the African continent to join the startup pre-event at the Africa Telehealth Conference on November 29th to December 1st in Cairo, Egypt. Participating startups have the opportunity to increase their visibility by presenting their initiatives to the health ecosystem, experts and other relevant stakeholders.
15 selected startups will have presence in the exhibition area for two days of Africa Telehealth Conference 2022, as well as with a specific space in the programme of contents on November 29, where they will do a brief presentation (5+5 min) to health ecosystem members, experts and other relevant stakeholders. There will also be experienced inoovators and expert startup speakers that provide valuable presentations and panels.
Why should you apply?
Selected startups will receive a number of benefits:
- Premium invitation to the startup event and main conference from November 29th to December 1st
- Reimbursement of (part of) the costs for travel and hotel to/from/in Cairo
- Two day presence on the exhibition floor at Africa Telehealth Conference (poster presentation)
- Onsite support for networking at the event
- Future invitations to mentor sessions, expert sessions and mathc making (all online)
Who can participate?
Startup companies related to digital health solutions (eHealth, telehealth, monitoruing etc.) and initiatives and/or technology-based startups with disruptive solutions to the main digitization challenges in the health sector.
Schedule for submitting of applications:
- Closing date for submission of applications: Novermber 11th 2022, 11:59 PM (CET) (extended)
- Date of confirmation of the first batch of selected applications: from November 6th 2022
- Startup event and main conference: November 29th to December 1st
The expert committee will select up to 15 startups from among those applied, assessing the information provided based on the followin criteria:
- Innovation level
- Possible impact of the startup
Proposals from non-registered startups / startups older than 60 months will not be accepted.
To apply, go to the application form and complete the questionnaire here: APPLICATION FORM